Toyota Trails wants to feature your next adventure! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

paflytyer

100s in the Hills
Media Partner
Threads
Toyota Trails, the official magazine of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association, is in need of new content. We are looking for stories and photos about unique adventures to cool places...with friends or all by yourself.

TLCA does pay for any work that is published. It's not enough to buy a new Land Cruiser but it'll certainly help cover your fuel costs or take you out to a nice meal!

Send submissions to editor@tlca.org

Who's on staff these days?

Mark...

Buddy of mine and I are doing the Continental Divide this July.
The entire thing? Just a heads up massive portions of it will still be snowed in or inaccessible in July in the Central Idaho / Montana range

The entire thing? Just a heads up massive portions of it will still be snowed in or inaccessible in July in the Central Idaho / Montana range
From Mexico to Canada... Well that sucks, guess we will have to improvise! I really appreciate the heads up gives me time to plan.

From Mexico to Canada... Well that sucks, guess we will have to improvise! I really appreciate the heads up gives me time to plan.
Yeah and something else to keep in mind is about all of it in Montana is in wilderness / roadless / inaccessible areas. The leg along Idaho isn't any better. I am not familiar with it any further south but come to think of it I don't think much of it at all is drivable for any extended lengths up this way.

You can still follow the general path with a lot of great off roading along the way. Higher elevations are most likely inaccessible due to random deep drifts in shadowy areas or mountain passes until late July.

Toyota Trails, the official magazine of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association, is in need of new content. We are looking for stories and photos about unique adventures to cool places...with friends or all by yourself.

TLCA does pay for any work that is published. It's not enough to buy a new Land Cruiser but it'll certainly help cover your fuel costs or take you out to a nice meal!

Send submissions to editor@tlca.org
Have a trip to big sur I could send you, good photos and write something up. How long of an article would you want? It was from a couple years back. But everything is pretty much the same out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom