Toyota service documentation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an issue with my Sienna, and contacted the service dept in VA which serviced it a couple years ago for the same issue to find out if they replaced the part, or just adjusted it... Long story short, I was told that within the last month or so, all Toyota service departments are interconnected now (as the Lexus dealerships are), so in theory, I can drive down to American and get a full service history for all dealer work done across the country on my vehicle.

Can Dan, or anyone else confirm this?

Ron--you might just want to call over to American and talk with one of the service advisors and see what they say.

-o-

We can only view WARRANTY work that was done. If the work was customer-pay, then that information is not available via the online network.

Whaddya need?

Ryan

We can only view WARRANTY work that was done. If the work was customer-pay, then that information is not available via the online network.

Whaddya need?

Ryan

I was able to get the info I needed for the Van so I am covered. Other than that, I figured I would try and get a full print out of all the work done my my LC. I know he originally purchased it in PA, moved to Florida, and then eventually to AZ. The PO only had the last few years of records 40k-60k, which I verified with the dealer in Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom