Toyota service documentation

I have an issue with my Sienna, and contacted the service dept in VA which serviced it a couple years ago for the same issue to find out if they replaced the part, or just adjusted it... Long story short, I was told that within the last month or so, all Toyota service departments are interconnected now (as the Lexus dealerships are), so in theory, I can drive down to American and get a full service history for all dealer work done across the country on my vehicle.

Can Dan, or anyone else confirm this?

We can only view WARRANTY work that was done. If the work was customer-pay, then that information is not available via the online network.

Whaddya need?

Ryan

We can only view WARRANTY work that was done. If the work was customer-pay, then that information is not available via the online network.

Whaddya need?

Ryan

I was able to get the info I needed for the Van so I am covered. Other than that, I figured I would try and get a full print out of all the work done my my LC. I know he originally purchased it in PA, moved to Florida, and then eventually to AZ. The PO only had the last few years of records 40k-60k, which I verified with the dealer in Phoenix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom