For Sale Toyota FJ55 Land Cruiser turn signal plastic pedestal base & Grommet 1975-1980 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll take a set if you still have one after the folks who replied ahead of me.
LCMoneyPit,

The only ones I have left are a "scratch and dent" pair which is the end of a run that came out with some blemishes. No bit deal is you are sanding them for paint or a trail rig. I could sell you those at a discount now, or I can run another batch. I just can't guaranty a time line on completion of the new batch. Just let me know what your preference is. Thanks!

LCMoneyPit,

The only ones I have left are a "scratch and dent" pair which is the end of a run that came out with some blemishes. No bit deal is you are sanding them for paint or a trail rig. I could sell you those at a discount now, or I can run another batch. I just can't guaranty a time line on completion of the new batch. Just let me know what your preference is. Thanks!
I have had a few members ask me to run another batch of these and I have a few left over. These are a pain to make so I don't anticipate running another batch until next winter, if at all. If you are interested in a set, let me know. Thanks.

Count me in for 1 set please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom