Toyo Japan Tool Boxes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Diff Kraken

SILVER Star
Threads
20% off after giving email address. Sexy Japanese steel toolboxes. Grrr…

www.toyosteel.jp

203C9150-1B29-407B-8BF7-3469BA706A6A.jpeg

Last edited:
I love these! Too bad shipping is expensive.

It took a few tries from my iphone and the shipping cost kept changing and the discount code was not working but, after attempting a few times, I was able to snag 2 of the $14 boxes in red with pretty cheap shipping and paid via credit card directly to their site. When I tried apple pay or amazon pay it was causing the shipping to go up. Anyway- these look awesome. Looking forward to a lifetime of use. I ended up at $56 for two boxes shipped. Not a huge bargain per se- but they're cool and made in Japan for that JDM goodness.

www.toyosteel.jp

TOYO Camber-top Toolbox Y-350 R (Red)

-Prize at "Good Design Award 2009"-Pressed from a single steel plate and seamless -Round handle with no sharp edges-Durable and functional -Attachable with cylinder lock φ4mm-Camber-top cover allows more capacity Brand TOYO STEEL Outer size W373xD164xH124mm Inner size W349xD139xH72mm Color Red...
www.toyosteel.jp

The stacking trays look pretty great too.

www.toyosteel.jp

M-8 MG TOYO (Military green)

The body of M-8 has a “tapered shape” made by drawing technology. Other Toyo toolbox have a straight body shape, but the M-8 has its tapered shape in order to make it easier to scoop small parts by hand. This is of special importance to TOYO STEEL with safety and workability in mind.
www.toyosteel.jp

And they just arrived now. That was real fast shipping! Less than 4 days direct from Osaka. These are perfect and classic tool boxes. And classicly good Japanese customer service too. Check out the little card they included about stickers…
19C515CE-1596-4A4D-95BD-C909A3255D5F.jpeg
2A7EA9AA-B824-4AD8-856E-E818780EBFF2.jpeg
53E078D5-D7CC-4699-8E70-EED0CB81DA88.jpeg
CC882B04-ACAB-490B-A336-3C0971C300BE.jpeg

I bit on a few of these boxes. They just looked too cool not to get a few. I ordered Tuesday and one of them arrived yesterday. Quality is what one would expect- the one that arrived shipped in a very nice box, the steel is thicker than expected, paint looks perfect and feels durable. Best of all it doesn’t smell like it came from a Chinese chemical factory like most tool related things these days.

I’m looking forward to getting the other boxes from my order and hopefully some stickers when they print.

566E69FC-2D2D-4EB5-A084-B1CE227AB982.jpeg

I received the other part of my order and stickers.

4F8FCF55-5AC5-4F23-B574-11D628CFD3E1.jpeg

Last edited:
These are not the stickers I would expect LOL I'll report back if/when my stickers arrive.
Yeah. Definitely not a sticker design I expected either.

Last edited:
This appears to be the same as the TRUSCO tool boxes available through Amazon for $32.

Amazon product ASIN B002A5TOY6
Yup- I saw those, but there are way more colors and types of boxes going direct through Toyo Steel. And supporting a Japanese company making an effort with direct to customer international outreach and getting 2 day shipping direct from Toyo has some value. And always happy to buy stuff outside of Amazon when possible.

I received the other part of my order and stickers.

View attachment 2975170
I did actually end up receiving these same stickers that you got. Kinda funny ones. Must be for high school girls using these for boxes for art class or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom