Towing/ Camping /Trailers (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody ever put an RTT on the neck of a gooseneck trailer? Thinking this may be in our redneck toy hauler starter kit.

Looking at a walkabout 87 by 23zero currently.
20201118_165815.jpg

Mounted to open onto the deck. GCWR for tow rig is in play, so trying to stay lite right now. Its amazing how fast 20k goes when you start adding it all up.

Now you in the buggy business, it goes even quicker...

Oh s***... I was talking about towing capacity, but im afraid you're right on all accounts...

:meh: at some point I guess you just embrace the "you can't take it with you" mantra and roll out

I used to have a RTT up on the gooseneck.
We would also deploy an Oz Tent up on the deck as well when the buggy’s were unloaded. Always a good flat spot

Tolleson is right. It’s a tar baby. I enjoy watching these things develop 🍿

Tolleson is right. It’s a tar baby. I enjoy watching these things develop 🍿

Up here, everyone leaves their buggy at home and just takes the side by sides after a while. Blows my mind.

22+5 dovetail, with rhino ramps, dual jacks and a neck deck on order. (Order in this case means being built locally) Should be ready around the end of January.

20201123_160807.jpg

This, but 2' longer flat in Kioti Orange (because its not black and what they had)

22+5 dovetail, with rhino ramps, dual jacks and a neck deck on order. (Order in this case means being built locally) Should be ready around the end of January.

View attachment 2505703

This, but 2' longer flat in Kioti Orange (because its not black and what they had)

You know you bought a real big one vehicle trailer right? Just making sure you know. That space back on those flat ramps is useless

You know you bought a real big one vehicle trailer right? Just making sure you know. That space back on those flat ramps is useless

I realize that, but this will also tow the big tractor around if needed and if I am hauling tractor with loader and plane, I will need the extra length to not hang off the back. Besides the extra 2' didnt cost extra.

I never have seen much use for those flat ramps, I mean how do you load anything and then back it up onto them... but they were in the deal.

I was mostly wanting to maximize the flat, the ramps and dove are more to help load big stuff anyway

Last edited:
Cool. Did not mean to sound condescending. Trailer length art is something I was once the master of :D

No worries, no offense taken. I know it is long as a whole, but I was more interested in the flat. If it was just for the rig, 18'+4 would probably have been plenty, but since I want it to serve double duty, the big ass tractor had to factor in.

Got a big box from down under via Texas today.

20210116_183500.jpg

23Zero Walkabout 87 RTT to mount on the neck deck of the new trailer.

I present the WarRig.

20210123_172203.jpg

It was getting dark, so I'll grab a better one tomorrow when the sun is still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom