Tow Points (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TRAIL TAILOR
Have you marketed in GXOR?
Now that those guys are merging here in Mud you might get moar takers.

Since we just bought a 2006 GX470 some things will be coming to market. I was on GXOR for a bit and not a lot of movement.

J

Since we just bought a 2006 GX470 some things will be coming to market. I was on GXOR for a bit and not a lot of movement.

J
Personal necessity is the mother of invention! 🤘👍😆

70 series fronts are available on the website.

J

Just picked up some of these for my 62! @TRAIL TAILOR which way do you recommend mounting them? Hooks in, or out? I feel like I've seen both, but wasn't sure what the reasoning was behind it, and which way was better.

Just picked up some of these for my 62! @TRAIL TAILOR which way do you recommend mounting them? Hooks in, or out? I feel like I've seen both, but wasn't sure what the reasoning was behind it, and which way was better.

I'd run them inline with the frame on a C-channel install.

Picture not linked??
That was weird, let's try again!

IMG-5389.jpg

Hey J, are you planning on doing any more 200-series front tow points for soft shackles?

Hey J, are you planning on doing any more 200-series front tow points for soft shackles?

C,

Unfortunately the 200 products have dwindled in interest so I have not thought about spending any more time and money to support them.

Sorry

J

Any chance some of the soft shackle two points will come back in stock soon for the 100 series? Preferably red powder. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom