Tow Hook Splash Guard Bolts - Part No.? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the Toyota part number for these bolts that hold on the plastic covers that go around the tow hooks? I discovered that I'm missing a few of them, and didn't have luck finding anything comparable at the hardware store. Thanks in advance.

Edit: it's a 10 mm head on the bolt and they thread directly into the skid plate. The photos show where I'm missing one on the right side and three on the left side.

IMG_8456.jpg

IMG_8457.jpg

IMG_8458.jpg

I've bought them before, I just can't locate the number. When I was looking for them, I called the parts guys at Olathe explained what I wanted and they had them shipped to me in no time.

I bought some too, but it's been three years. I do remember they weren't on the first schematic the parts team pulled up, they had to look for a bit.

I think I found some bolts at the hardware store recently to replace some of these. I think I used a M6 Flange bolt. I don't remember length, it's probably not super critical, but you have one to measure as well to get close. There's probably a bit of a centering function by the area on the OEM bolt by the flange, but can't imagine it matters that much. Sorry, i know not that much help.

A quick google and i think it's this part.
Edit: I changed my mind, i think it's this part:

Last edited:
There seems to be some variability of bolt pictures when I lookup numbers. Should be able to find what you need here. I believe it is - 90119-08862

1633034731855.png

1633034823864.png

There seems to be some variability of bolt pictures when I lookup numbers. Should be able to find what you need here. I believe it is - 90119-08862

View attachment 2800335

View attachment 2800336
That part was my guess initially as well, but it appears it's silver from the parts lookups and the original bolt is black. So digging a little more found the part listed above. I found it on the "Hood and Front Fender" section of the parts break out.

Also there is this thread:

Yes, under hood and front fender.

90109-06375

Awesome, thanks for the help! That sure looks like it, bolts ordered. The parts diagrams were tricky for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom