Totally random, parked next to my old truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, we were out killing Christmas trees last weekend and of course on the way back, the wife wants to stop at the outlet mall. I drop her off and start looking for a place to park, when what to my wandering eyes should appear, but my old 4Runner in the first parking spot...so of course I had to park right next to it and take pictures. Talk about a random occurrence...she still looks good too!
LCT4r.JPG

The only thing better about the 4R is the front plate.

4th gens with the V8 are badass though, I too had one.

Good scooped v8 4 runner looks excellent

However the 200 is straight boss whether you are a Taliban leader or a USA baller

4 runner are for peasants these days :)

The only thing better about the 4R is the front plate.

4th gens with the V8 are badass though, I too had one.

Ha, well, I beg to differ with you...although I think you guys got yourselves a good coach. ;)

Good scooped v8 4 runner looks excellent

However the 200 is straight boss whether you are a Taliban leader or a USA baller

4 runner are for peasants these days :)

I agree...when I bought my 4Runner, I only wanted the Sport Edition with a V8. I really don't like the way the non-scooped hoods look, but I loved the way mine looked. And as bad ass as I though the 4R was off road, it can't hold a candle to the LC.

Ha, well, I beg to differ with you...although I think you guys got yourselves a good coach. ;)

Yes and I think he's bringing a couple of others from t-town, too.

I agree...when I bought my 4Runner, I only wanted the Sport Edition with a V8. I really don't like the way the non-scooped hoods look, but I loved the way mine looked. And as bad ass as I though the 4R was off road, it can't hold a candle to the LC.

A V8 4R with ATRAC is an excellent platform. Same with GX460 and LC200, but those are even more rugged and refined than the 4R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom