Parting Out Toronto, Ontario: 2004 Lexus LX 470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to find a new home for my project. Removed the engine over a year ago, it was blown from overheating. (430,000 km)

Body is still in good condition, interior is clean and has some of the usual wear and tear (ie. drivers seat).
Frame has no holes, but there is a hole in floor at the centre console where the levers are.
Air suspension is shot, typical depleted bladders.

For $3500CAD, you can take the entire thing. I will not budge on the price, but I will throw in a brand new Denso radiator.
Message for specific parts, I'll see what I can do.
Must pick it up, will not deliver.

Thanks.

20181221_155705.jpg

20181221_162558.jpg

20181221_162318.jpg

20181221_162455.jpg

20181221_162354.jpg

I have everything still, the motor has been sitting in the garage along with the other components.
The motor is shot though, all 8 cylinders failed compression and it sat with water inside before I had the chance to drain it.

I have an engine local to me that could go in, although it is from a sequoia so I may need some of the parts from the original engine.

If you're willing to part with a few interior items, I'd love the driver side 2nd row seat belt +/- a single headrest from a 3rd row jump seat.

Hello,
I need hood, driver side fender, driver side headlights with trims, front bumper. I'm in Vancouver, BC
Could you send it? What would be the price?
Thanks

Need few parts. you still parting it out?

Price for the ECU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom