Tool kit (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone was looking for the OEM toolkit and I promissed that the day I made it to the far corner of the garage that I would pack it up and send it to you. I can't remember who this is - hey c'mon, if you saw my garage you would understand why I can't even think right now.

Anyway, whoever it was, email me and I'll drop it out on Monday. It's already in a box for ya.

You find any other cool and/or interesting things back there? &nbsp:DB Coopers money? Amelia Airharts plane? Bill Clintons ethics? :dunno:

Just your mom's panties - I'm gonna use them as a tow strap next time I break a birf :flipoff2:

Actually found all types of goodies back in there. :D

Junk,
It wasn't me that you promised but if the original promisee doesn't come forward then I'll buy it from you.

I swapped my OEM toolkit with a friend in need and had to improvise.
-B-

B - not taking any $ for it, I told whoever it was they could have it, just can't remember .... it was a few mos ago.

yummy - I found some old food back there from last football season. mmmmmm - anyone up for, uh, can't figure out what it is :D ..... now where's that package I'm sending to BMT & Hltoppr - maybe it's not too late :flipoff2: :D

She's been looking for those panties!!! She cursed the person who has them!!! They will have bad luck breaking stuff... :slap:

Give the promisee until noon today to speak up. :G

-B-

Someone was looking for the OEM toolkit and I promissed that the day I made it to the far corner of the garage that I would pack it up and send it to you.  I can't remember who this is - hey c'mon, if you saw my garage you would understand why I can't even think right now.

Anyway, whoever it was, email me and I'll drop it out on Monday.  It's already in a box for ya.

Junk - that was me. I'll send you a PM... thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom