Took the 4runner out in the "blizzard" lol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took the wife's 4runner up the mountain today..... Loaded the kids and the gear up to go ice skating on a mountaintop pond I discovered. It was a fun time. We got about 3-4" The weather men told us we were going to get 30"

ALOHA B613

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT FAMILY OUTING. NICE PICS.

Thanks for the welcome dave! Yes it was really fun to get out! we didn't see a soul The 4 runner did great. We go everywhere in it. It is our camping rig in the I have also used it to haul my bike to bike shows and its my wife's DD. We both love it!

WOW , NICELY SET UP TRAILER. LOOKS LIKE QUITE THE FAMILY CAMPER. U MUST HAVE A V8 IN UR 4RUNNER TO TOW THAT WHEN IT'S FULLY LOADED.

NOW ABOUT THAT CAFE RACER. U BUILD IT URSELF ? CAN'T MAKE OUT WHAT MODEL OF BIKE THAT IS ? ? WELL ANYWAY , SWEET LOOKING RIDE ! !

Thanks yeah we have a lot of fun camping with it.... The stock 3.4l pulls the camper with no problems. I built the bike and the camper. The bike is a 78' kz400. Check out my page if you are bored. There is a link to a build thread on my bike. Red Eye Cafe Moto

I'll check out Ur build thread. I really like the looks of Ur bike.

Last edited:
Great set up, do you have a build thread on the trailer/camper set up? Looks really well done

Well I finially got sometime to read through Ur build thread.

WOW ! ! ! What passion comes thru in the smallest of details.

I believe Ur grandfather would be pleased to know U were using his tool to build something U wanted and proud of the time & quality U have shown in Ur mastery of them. Great work !

Last edited:
Thanks for referring me to Ur build thread. Cool trailer and built on the cheap , too. Recycling at it's finest !

Looks like it's a big hit with the family. As always , nice job on all the little details. Great work dad !

Love the views from Ur choice of camping spots.

Nice bike. I own a few, 2004 GSXR600 (my first bike which i bought in 2005 and still own it), a 1974 honda cb500, and a 2000 Honda RC51 (needed my V-twin love).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom