Todays wrenching (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so i'm getting ready to order some lining material. I was leaning towards the Al's Liner with this gun, but it looks like the paint gun gets mixed reviews. has anyone used one? or recommendations for a different spray gun and or liner?

http://www.amazon.com/Als-Liner-ALS-SG2-Professional-Texture/dp/B004OI3MNG/ref=pd_bxgy_263_img_y

http://www.amazon.com/Als-Liner-ALS...UTF8&qid=1442691422&sr=8-2&keywords=als+liner

I used al's. It's great but pot life is about 10-15 min so you have to spray quick. Harbor freight sells the big hopper gun too. Imo. If I did again I would use something with longer pot life so you can screw around with texture settings a little. Good luck . What color you going with?

i was thinking al's gray full tint, or monstaliner pyroclastic…… which i think was used in this pic. did you use the al's gun scott?
Pyroclastic-front.jpg

No I used a harbor freight hopper gun. Prob same thing.

Als is tintable also. Use any auto grade base coat mixed in batch.

What does pot life mean?

Amazon has the best deals, free shipping too.

LOL I was just going to say Amazon. Amazon prime! You can buy under wear. That looks great. And wicked bright!

Juniors in town
2 guys
sawzall
plasma cutter
big hammers

026.jpg

So whats the plan?
I'll be crashing this party Thursday, homebrew samples with me.

Ugh.... Procastonation brings me to the wire... Ordered a textured spray gun from harbor freight yesterday morning, they call this afternoon to say they couldn't process the order and if i processed tonight it would take 48 hours to process then 5 business days to ship....my bad.
Ordered same gun from amazon should be here tuesday at the latest.... Should be ready about 3am friday AM eh, Yodafrick???

New hitch on trailer and landing gear leg and got front driveshaft fixed for the. 60 now need to find the bolts to install it image.jpg

P1020167.JPG

Tow bar. Used 3/8 link brackets from RuffStuff for mount points.
boxed and gusseted.
P1020172.JPG
P1020174.JPG

Carrying a tow strap might be easier :hillbilly:

Carrying a tow strap might be easier :hillbilly:
Just fried some electrical stuff, not even going to look. FG here I come! Anyone have an extra seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom