Todays wrenching (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bobby, you have mail

YT 30 spline club
who's in?
DSC_0200.jpg

That's a pretty good job! :doh:

See you next weekend. :beer:

So with my newly aquired. 37" rockers my tired old F is having trouble, I took the carb down to a carb shop in town, need to re-gear to 4:88

*cough* V8 *cough*

Ill be looking for a fuel injected v8 this winter, no time or money for that now, just going to gear it I guess,
any recommendations on gear type or where to buy?
thanks,

I found out last weekend that a bicycle brake cable set from Sports Authority is an extremely cheap replacement for a throttle cable. $5 for 4 cables.

Anyone need a spare? :D

Ill be looking for a fuel injected v8 this winter, no time or money for that now, just going to gear it I guess,
any recommendations on gear type or where to buy?
thanks,

Call Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters. He carries R & P sets, the install kits and he has been a very generous supporter of our raffles!

New muffler and tailpipe for the 40. Just bought a Thrush Turbo for $25. Thats all in, good thing to
because the 80 is down. : (

PHH went this morning on the way to work. Really don't want to mess with it, but,,,,,,

Is the engine fuel injected?@

I haven't posted this one up for sale just yet, but I also own the next generation chebby heavy half p/u that has the IFS front end. It has a 4 bolt 350 TBI, SM465 and a centered 12 bolt rear. Did I also forget to mention that I also have most of the parts to do a doubler if you have the wheelbase to accommodate it? :clap:

New muffler and tailpipe for the 40. Just bought a Thrush Turbo for $25. Thats all in, good thing to
because the 80 is down. : (

PHH went this morning on the way to work. Really don't want to mess with it, but,,,,,,

Lane, that sucks! (Or is it blows?) Larry

PS: Did you hear the one about the Aussie woman doing dishes, the wallabee, croc and bush man?

new windshield installed today...wow, what a difference. I couldn't stop looking at it while I was driving home:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom