tlca.org catalog is broken (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TEQ

Tigger
Threads
Website
www.kindel.com
I'm trying to buy a tlca membership via the online catalog at www.tlca.org/catalog.

It will not allow me to create an account. First, it wants me to enter a TLCA membership #. But that's impossible because I currently don't have a membership...I'm trying to buy one. So I put in 000 just to get past that.

Then it keeps saying my email address is invalid. I have tried two of the addresses I have and neither work (they are completely different). It says

"Your E-Mail Address does not appear to be valid - please make any necessary corrections."

I'm sure I could print out the forms and send them in the snail mail way, but I would much rather just point and click. Can someone in charge please look at the system and see what's up and let me know when it's fixed?

Just try emailing membership@tlca.org That will get you to the membership person and I'm sure she'll take care of you from there. The whole merchandise site has been screwed up for about a month now. They are in the process of redoing it and making it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom