TLCA needs photos of your Cruiser! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hulk

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
risingsun4x4club.org
Hey all you 100-series TLCA members -- we need you!

The TLCA marketing committee has been brainstorming all sorts of new ways to get the word out about our great club. We need photos of YOUR CRUISER(s) to use in flyers, online advertising, and promotions.

Here's what we're looking for:

* We're looking for sharp digital pictures or scans of ALL KINDS of Toyota 4x4s.

* Pictures can be color or black & white -- doesn't matter.

* Pictures need to be of YOUR vehicle, not one that you don't own. If it's a vehicle that you used to own, and the picture was taken when you owned it, that's fine.

* By submitting pictures, you are giving permission for TLCA to use these to promote TLCA. No compensation will be provided, but you will have awesome bragging rights.

* Pictures should be as big and high quality as possible. E-mail them directly to marketing@tlca.org. If you wish to post a smaller web-version here, that's great, but we do want the full-size originals!

* Send in your best shots. It's OK to send in 10 completely different shots of all the Cruisers you've owned. Please don't send 10 shots that are slight variations on the same picture -- pick the best three and send these.

* Stock or modified? We want both.

* The best shots feature your rig in a pose that it can be determined which model it is. We're looking for both sweet driveway pictures as well as cool shots on the trail.

THANKS!

Well you've asked for it now, LANDPIMP will probably have about 50 x 5meg photos, so you had better be ready!

That would be perfect! Too many would definitely be better than too few.

Well I really can't speak for him of course, but he does have a lot of machinery to take photos of!

I was under the impression that if the pix had been posted anywhere else, say on mud, that they were null and void. Or is that just for TT?

If they are good they will be considered. This isn't for TT. It is for a marketing project for TLCA.

Sent!

moooooooo said:
i'm assuming the "A" == America? Do you want photos from people outside of America?
cheers
peter

Actually, the "A" stands for "Association." I believe there are quite a few international members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom