TL1000R V-Twin Superbike (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2000 yellow & black TL1000R Superbike with many mods. Approx. 13K low miles (Salvage Title). Got the bike as such and never had any problems. Recent check up by shop, good to go. Always garaged, don't ride as often as I would like. Could use the garage space. $3650

OHLINS REAR SHOCK
OHLINS STEERING DAMPNER
REVALVED FRONT FORKS
520 CHAIN CONVERSION
2 TEETH UP ON REAR SPROCKET
VORTEC SPROCKET
PAZZO SHORTY LEVERS
AIRBOX MOD
BMC AIR FILTER
CARBON FIBER YOSH. BOLT ONS
CARBON FIBER FRONT FENDER
CARBON FIBER FRONT AIR VENTS
TRE
PCII
SMOKE DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSCREEN
UNDERTAIL
RECENT MICHELIN PILOT POWERS
SMI REARSET
FRAME SLIDERS
RECENT FRONT BRAKE PADS
NEW BATTERY
RECENT SERVICE & SAFETY CHECK

Please NO low ball offers, I will entertain reasonable ones. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
PICS

some pics...
P4260042.jpg
P6060058.jpg

I used to have one of these. Loved it. What a beast! So much character. Free bump

I used to have one of these. Loved it. What a beast! So much character. Free bump

Thanks for the bump. It is a beast and full of character. I know I will regret selling it.

Why the salvage title... Looks nice has it been dropped

Why the salvage title... Looks nice has it been dropped

Thanks, I got the bike with a salvage title. I am not sure if it was dropped, but the frame is straight and all the plastics are in good condition with normal wear. I had the bike inspected by a reputable local bike shop before purchase.

Just stepping in here. I am not into Salvage bikes or cars for that matter BUT I owned a TL1000R three years ago and was, along with my GSXR 1000, the finest sport bike I have ever ridden.

Exceptional in the canyons-which for your area...s***, I cant imagine.

Bump for you.

Mine was blue and white.

Awesome bike.

Thank you Jukelemon. The bike has been good to me, even with the salvage title. It is a blast in the twisties :) I love the blue and white color combo. Thanks again for the bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom