tires today only discount tire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What tires did you get?

Thank for this, Just ordered up Nitto Ridge Grapplers in 285/70 R17 for my Icon Vector 5. bought the wheels a month ago and was waiting for a sale on tires. $100 instant and $80 mail-in cant go wrong!

Thanks for posting this. Took a little back and forth but got them to match the online price + labor in store. Going from the stock 285/50R20 to 275/60R20 KO2s.

Excellent wish there was a store near me. That is the way to go.

Where's the $80 mail in?
https://www.discounttiredirect.com/ If you scroll down, you will see the different manufacturer rebates.

Also, they have been running the $100 flash sale every few weeks. There is also 5% off if you use your discounttire card. Last month it was 10% and I failed to pull the trigger as I wasn't sure which tires to go with.

Thanks, I'm going with the KO2 so no additional mail in.

I just got off the phone with my local Discount Tire and they matched the pricing (including the certificates for each tire which was cheaper on the Discount Tire Direct website). Installation tomorrow!

Thanks, I'm going with the KO2 so no additional mail in.

I just got off the phone with my local Discount Tire and they matched the pricing (including the certificates for each tire which was cheaper on the Discount Tire Direct website). Installation tomorrow!
Excellent! Unfortunately I’m waiting on my wheels to come in, probably by middle of next week.

I wish I had seen this yesterday!

Thanks again!

150CAEEA-9AB4-42C2-94D7-45E2942C45FD.jpeg

Totally awesome. Glad I could help.

Like cars, these tires are negotiable. Don't be afraid to ask for a little bit off when you're up at the counter. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom