Tire size question........ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are too many threads to count on this topic exactly. Do a search before you post.

Last edited:
Way too big. You'll destroy your fenders and your AHC will implode within minutes! :flipoff2:

This. Any kind of aftermarket modification guarantees that your car will break down within a week and you'll have to revert to stock.

Figured that question would bring out the search police :rolleyes:

Working and needed an answer asap.....no time to fish right now, simple as that.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Figured that question would bring out the search police :rolleyes:

Working and needed an answer asap.....no time to fish right now, simple as that.

Thanks for the quick reply!

No need to fish it's one of the very first listings on the FAQ at the top of the page. Also there are literally hundreds of threads with the exact precise question you're asking. To keep the forum helpful it's appreciated when a very simple fast search or just glance through the FAQ is exercised before a new thread is posted on a very old topic.

Untitled.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is his first time posting in the 100 series section, seems like most all of his other posts are in the 80s forum and classifieds. So he's technically a 100 forum noob, which isn't a bad thing, just search before asking. Keeps things clutter free.

I'm pretty sure this is his first time posting in the 100 series section, seems like most all of his other posts are in the 80s forum and classifieds. So he's technically a 100 forum noob, which isn't a bad thing, just search before asking. Keeps things clutter free.

New to the party but not new to the game j/k. Upgrade to a 100 and stay awhile!

Fine on my 01. Though I couldn't fit the spare, perhaps due to incompetence.(tire shop couldn't either.) I have MT/R's with Kevlar...They run "true to size".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom