Throwing out an olive branch... (1 Viewer)

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

I know a lot of you guys are local so we wanted to invite you guys who can make it to a lunch gathering at Las Fuentes on Friday.

More info here for now until we have its permanent location:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-l-county-trailcrew/267140-west-valley-trail-crew-lunch-club-wvtclc.html

I'm tired at staring at the wrinkly old faces at Trail Crew :D and wanted to see if any SoCal80s guys happen to work really retarded hours and can possibly make it. There will be a handful of us there so let us know if you can make it. HIGHLY recommend coming early. If you've ever been there you'd know what I mean.

This is something we wanted to try and start doing once every other week.

Joey

Thanks for the invitation. I work in LA, but have every other Friday off - guess which Friday :frown:!

Before moving to MV, I lived in Northridge. Las Fuentes rocks! I used to take my family there frequently. Have fun!

Brentbba

Former Golfer
SILVER Star

The working class will not be joining you, but thanks!!!

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the invitation. I work in LA, but have every other Friday off - guess which Friday :frown:!

Before moving to MV, I lived in Northridge. Las Fuentes rocks! I used to take my family there frequently. Have fun!
The working class will not be joining you, but thanks!!!
If it were closer I could make it. :doh: Thank you much for the invite and good luck. Hope it takes. :cheers:
Just trying to think of you guys! :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom