Throwing out an olive branch... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Threads
I know a lot of you guys are local so we wanted to invite you guys who can make it to a lunch gathering at Las Fuentes on Friday.

More info here for now until we have its permanent location:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-l-county-trailcrew/267140-west-valley-trail-crew-lunch-club-wvtclc.html

I'm tired at staring at the wrinkly old faces at Trail Crew :D and wanted to see if any SoCal80s guys happen to work really retarded hours and can possibly make it. There will be a handful of us there so let us know if you can make it. HIGHLY recommend coming early. If you've ever been there you'd know what I mean.

This is something we wanted to try and start doing once every other week.

Joey

Thanks for the invitation. I work in LA, but have every other Friday off - guess which Friday :frown:!

Before moving to MV, I lived in Northridge. Las Fuentes rocks! I used to take my family there frequently. Have fun!

The working class will not be joining you, but thanks!!!

If it were closer I could make it. :doh: Thank you much for the invite and good luck. Hope it takes. :cheers:

Thanks for the invitation. I work in LA, but have every other Friday off - guess which Friday :frown:!

Before moving to MV, I lived in Northridge. Las Fuentes rocks! I used to take my family there frequently. Have fun!

The working class will not be joining you, but thanks!!!

If it were closer I could make it. :doh: Thank you much for the invite and good luck. Hope it takes. :cheers:

Just trying to think of you guys! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom