Land Cruisers spotted in Traverse City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! I thought I was brave driving my 80 through beartooth pass. You win the iron butt award!!
HA! In early august I drove the 60 from TVC to Ouray for the Solid Axle Summit. 4th time I’ve made that round trip. South through Monarch Pass or straight to Grand Junction through Vail Pass are a bitch in a 2F

Did you do the million dollar hwy.? Man that one has a pucker factor!!
Million dollar highway, Imogene, Ophir, Corkscrew Pass, Mineral Creek, Hurricane Pass, Engineer, Cinnamon, Red Mountain, Kendall Mountain, Last Dollar, California Gulch, .... I’ve done most everything in Ouray, but Poughkeepsie and Black Bear in my 60. So much pucker, but always worth the views....

Some video’s from the last couple trips:

Million dollar highway, Imogene, Ophir, Corkscrew Pass, Mineral Creek, Hurricane Pass, Engineer, Cinnamon, Red Mountain, Kendall Mountain, Last Dollar, California Gulch, .... I’ve done most everything in Ouray, but Poughkeepsie and Black Bear in my 60. So much pucker, but always worth the views....

Some video’s from the last couple trips:

SAS is a great time and great people. We did all those trails a few years ago at SAS in our 80. My oldest daughter was 10 at the time. She was pretty freaked out but loved it, and now she’s inheriting the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom