Three 6 Hybrids is Moving Out of the Carport (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

178/225 to the wheels. Similar to a supercharged 80 or 2UZ.

1367936B-3212-476D-9AD0-6041231D9F52.jpeg

ADE8C473-5E86-40F8-B72C-A66944524ABA.jpeg

Nice! That torque curve is impressive…and unexpected. Is that typical of the 1FZ, or is that the cam grind?

I have seen a stock 1FZ curve, but would guess it peaks earlier then drops off.

These cams are pretty mild, but do help. The compression is also eleventy-billion:1

the pistons were supposed to make it 10.0:1, but I’m pretty sure the domes were either designed for the larger 105 series combustion chamber or someone forgot to add in running clearances when they were modeling the piston dome.

We had contact and had to pull & clay and clearance the head.

We definitely need to talk about shirts and turbos and Sniper controlled distributors and stroker 1FZs when the time is right. However, this is not that time.

We are here to talk about balloons.

We definitely need to talk about shirts and turbos and Sniper controlled distributors and stroker 1FZs when the time is right. However, this is not that time.

We are here to talk about balloons.
12a6b8aa-7fe3-4074-81eb-656b1b40d975-Spy_balloon.PNG

If you are a believer in coincidences…

Coincidentally, I have been working with my AI chatbot to develop a Sniper advertising campaign for UFOs needing to upgrade old propulsion systems

2D77355E-A08A-47DC-9D10-ADAC51DD2C6A.jpeg

I've got to take some vacation time and get me a condo on Summer Ave for summer vacation.

I've got to take some vacation time and get me a condo on Summer Ave for summer vacation.

Memphis police... lol

Followers of the House of Mosley, now is your moment. I put the Mosley Motors FJ45 shirt back up for preorder for a couple weeks. Get your order in now, or you'll be left behind when the Mothership shows back up.

‼️ LAST DAY to grab some Mosley gear. I will be taking down the page at Midnight tonight, and processing everything to be printed and shipped out. Get it while you can!! Be stylish and comfortable, or be left with regret.. the choice is your my friends!

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom