Threads marked as read/unread during search? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried digging through my profile settings and didn't see anything, but maybe I'm missing it....

Is there some way to see if I've visited a certain thread before when going through search results?

I noticed on the main forum page (100 series for example), threads I've read (actually, maybe just participated in?) show up in a lighter yellow instead of the gold lettering.

Being able to tell if you've gone through an old thread when searching/troubleshooting, would be insanely helpful.

There isn't... the color changes you see is built into how your browser handles visited links.

There isn't... the color changes you see is built into how your browser handles visited links.
Maybe there's some forum software override? I only asked because my browser shows visited links a different color in most other sites. I ran a Simple Machine Forum years ago and there were a lot of fine details that control how links are colored (new, visited, etc), and I think it was theme related. Not sure if XenForo has that ability.

Not trying to create more work for anyone! Not a huge deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom