Thoughts on this one (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have been looking to get an FJ for a while, came across this one in San Antonio. Apparently it was picked up in Colorado and he has gotten tired of the build so he is looking to unload for what he has in it.

My concern is that it doesn’t have the original engine, but some of the things he has done to it seem nice. If y’all could let me k ow your thoughts it would be appreciated.

If you want a V8 and a spring-over lift, and have the know-how to finish it, this could be a decent truck. He might have $8,000 in it, but I don't think I would pay that for a non-running project/pile of parts (but I wouldn't want a V8, and probably not the spring over either). If it's really your cup of tea, then offer him less. I don't think it's going to fly out the door at that price.

BTW, you will get a lot more responses if you get this moved (or re-post it) in the 40 sub-forum here: 40- & 55-Series Tech

I wouldn't take it on for $8k. It's hard to do a project....it's 100x harder finishing someone else's project.

x3.

FYI - Plus this is the FJC section of the forums. 2007+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom