Thoughts on fitment of upcoming BFG ALL TERRAIN T/A KO2 LT295 /70 R18 129R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have access to these yet? Discount Tire shows these as available Dec. 2021. I'm wondering if I should wait on these or go with next size down. Thoughts on fitment for LC200 and LX570? I know KO2s tend to run a little small so maybe these will be a good option compared to tires that run a little larger like the Grapplers?

Does anyone have access to these yet? Discount Tire shows these as available Dec. 2021. I'm wondering if I should wait on these or go with next size down. Thoughts on fitment for LC200 and LX570? I know KO2s tend to run a little small so maybe these will be a good option compared to tires that run a little larger like the Grapplers?
So no interest in 295s then? I did follow up with Discount Tire and the KO2s are going to be about $50 a tire cheaper than the RGs.

have you checked out the toyo open country at3, most places have those in stock, I'm looking at getting a set now. I've noticed prices really going up on tires, I suppose due to lack of inventory.

I’m considering this size Ko2 for my 100. I’m hoping they run a bit small like all ko2’s (on this closer to a true 34 vs 34.4. Minimize the amount of pinchweld adjust abs anything else. Much more cost effective then the 285/70/18 prices for any tire

I’m considering this size Ko2 for my 100. I’m hoping they run a bit small like all ko2’s (on this closer to a true 34 vs 34.4. Minimize the amount of pinchweld adjust abs anything else. Much more cost effective then the 285/70/18 prices for any tire
That’s what I’m thinking if they run small I’m golden. I’ll probably pull the trigger on them and if they don’t work I think discount tire has 30 days exchange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom