Thoughts on ACF-50 for electrical connectors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FrazzledHunter

SILVER Star
Threads
I hope this is the right place to post this...

I had some expense on my 100 series with corroded electrical connectors. So on my 2018 200 series I was wondering about spraying ACF-50 on any electrical connectors starting with those underneath and also the trailer connector.
Worth doing?
Any place in the engine compartment?

I hope this is the right place to post this...

I had some expense on my 100 series with corroded electrical connectors. So on my 2018 200 series I was wondering about spraying ACF-50 on any electrical connectors starting with those underneath and also the trailer connector.
Worth doing?
Any place in the engine compartment?

I use ACF50 on every electrical connector that I disconnect before reconnection! You will have only great results using it. I work in aviation as a mechanic and have been using it for many years. It meets many requirements by Boeing and Airbus!

I also use it on my boat, saltwater environment, and in 15 years since electrical refit I have had zero electrical issues on any of my connections. Before crimping I dipped the wires in ACF50. Battery terminals also get sprayed.

I use ACF50 on every electrical connector that I disconnect before reconnection! You will have only great results using it. I work in aviation as a mechanic and have been using it for many years. It meets many requirements by Boeing and Airbus!

I also use it on my boat, saltwater environment, and in 15 years since electrical refit I have had zero electrical issues on any of my connections. Before crimping I dipped the wires in ACF50. Battery terminals also get sprayed.
Thanks for the reply! I began to wonder if this was a really dumb question - I have friends that use it on their boats just the way you describe and I wondered why not for cars. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom