Thoughts on '79 FJ40 Hard Top Side Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gozzard stuff is nice. Looks like a square bezel rig with a early windshield and wiper setup on it I’ve never seen that done before.
Look up Wayne. Wayne@crushersrule.com
He is the man. Does a lot of nice work. He is in Ontario I think
Does full restoration kind of stuff he may have something,
Pbgbottle,

Thanks again for the help. I reached out to Wayne and he had exactly what I needed! I bought a full body (from tub to top) from him. It’s in need of some work for sure but it definitely has something to work with and a ton of potential. It was also fantastic getting some much needed advice from Wayne. Thank you again for the help, this has given me a lot more hope for my cruiser. I’ll post updates in another thread when I really get going in the spring!

cheers :)

Looking forward to seeing how you make out! Maybe I'll see you on a trail sometime, I'm not far in Innisfil
That’s very close indeed! Absolutely! Once I get her back together I’d really like to hit the trails around the area and it would be great to meet another fj40 owner around the area. We’ll have to keep in touch

We need some more pics of this beast.
I’m at school until the spring so I’m separated from it until then :( Now’s the time to dream, plan, and order parts for when I can really tackle this! Here are some pictures of the obscene amounts of rust, the bare frame/drivetrain and the new body!
CDE9F51E-1682-49E9-927B-7736E687FF8D.jpeg

I will be posting lots more when I gab really dive in 😁
BD65C847-FFB7-4A78-A8B0-D535709D04E3.jpeg
CDD33084-D146-467F-9EFC-17E5C5EC542C.jpeg

Can't wait to see it done! What colour are you going with?
Yeah me too! I’m thinking of a slightly off-white. I think they look really great with grey powder-coated wheels and a white body that’s just off-white enough to have a bit of contrast with the roof and bezel around the headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom