Thinning the herd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey northern Cruiser Heads, it's been a long, long, llooonnngggg time. Don't really hang out on the inter web much.
So, to the point. It's time for me to move along from these "projects" I am never going to get to, and I would really like one of you fine peoples to have your hands on it.
Here is a few pics, I will get more if anyone is interested.

Inventory:

Complete, but hurting FJ55, I think it's a 73. Spring over axle. Ran pretty good years ago when parked. 2F, 4 speed. Had a tree fall on the front end. Have some spare doors and hood. I can't find the paperwork and unfortunately never registered it in my name.
IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3145.JPG

1979 Fj45, was complete except for box before I took it all apart and moved it a couple times, now it's a pile of parts. 2F, don't think I ever ran it.

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

73 FJ40 frame and firewall, has a 305 in it.
also some hardtop sides.
probably more around here once I start digging out.

Anyone interested in a bunch of "parts"?

located between Fort St John and Dawson Creek.

Brad

Hi Brad,

I am always a little on the look out for parts trucks, and might be interested if the price is right, although my wife may kill me if I bring too much stuff home. Plus I wouldn't be able to do it till the summer (although this winter is not much snow really, I just got a few drifts to get to my parts stash, which I should really start organizing a little better in order to avoid beating from wife ;) ).
Cheers,
Deny

well Deny. If it involved a potential fj45 project, I might be able help you out from getting into too much trouble with the mrs.;) My wife knows the 45 box behind the shed is intended for a build at some point.

Hey guys, didn't see your reply's here. Like I said I am not here much.

For now I do have a deal pending, if that falls through I had told Martin he was next, but looking at the timeline here maybe you two should fight it out.
Much more winter Deny and I won't be able to dig it all out till summer anyway.

Happy New Year!!

Brad

Some more 45 pics.
The frame actually seems to be in pretty good shape. Cab is definitely rough.

image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom