Builds The Warthog - 1977/73 combo (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a few more pictures for reference on my thread starting at post 35. I was using GM steering column but all other thoughts apply.

Just for you Garth ......

Plain Jane. Not as comfy as those leather ones in the Limo with the lumbar pump but pretty good.

These still had me feeling like I was leaning forward some so I added some spacers and now I’m happy.

Turned out the driver rear mount bolt was busted so of course the swap took 2x as long as I was planning

This is a major upgrade over the bench no matter what seat you pick though.

26FC153F-D689-4F93-872D-6D2BF60FFE06.jpeg

55D529ED-2C69-4BD2-A1F5-9A93B51E724D.jpeg

92D94D81-BBAF-45D5-8C92-05B9D29772F9.jpeg

I'm thinking with all the fixing that's been done to the Warthog you don't have many excuses not to make the Pig Party.

Yeah. I love me some Black Hills for sure.

One of the problems with a rattle can paint job is that it does not last very long.

Also, I could not stand the fact that the Limo’s grill and bumpers looked so damn good after a fresh coat of powder.

I broke out the sand pads, blue tape and Gloss Merlot and went to town on the ole Warthog this afternoon after I dropped off the goods at Powder Keg

Once this dries I’ll touch up the white

D18E2E18-9A7E-4B1F-9BE6-72E30271FD7A.jpeg

F1A9FF6F-D013-482C-B1A3-8C93B6880D70.jpeg

One of the problems with a rattle can paint job is that it does not last very long.

Also, I could not stand the fact that the Limo’s grill and bumpers looked so damn good after a fresh coat of powder.

I broke out the sand pads, blue tape and Gloss Merlot and went to town on the ole Warthog this afternoon after I dropped off the goods at Powder Keg

View attachment 2552455

View attachment 2552456
With all the copying you've been doing of the Limo I'm surprised you didn't go blue. :flipoff2:

View attachment 2552455

View attachment 2552456
Weren’t you who said paint is for pussies?

Hey man. I don’t have an exhaust shop within 50 miles that I trust! But yeah. You right. I’ll fix it.

Maybe........

Does the $4 app tell speed better?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom