The Ultimate 80 Series Parts Discontinued Thread

There is a Denso number on the blower motor resistor. It can still be had in Japan using that number.
Interesting, my local dealership said there’s none in North America. Couldn’t find any on amamya or Toyota parts deal. I found used on cruiser outfitters though. I’ll have to look into it

beno

Gihee Arakawa
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star

Interesting, my local dealership said there’s none in North America. Couldn’t find any on amamya or Toyota parts deal. I found used on cruiser outfitters though. I’ll have to look into it
Correct. A dealer will not have any idea what you are talking about and the other sites are not informational. They are transactional.

As I stated, use the Denso number on the resistor itself (if available) and call a Japanese parts source and discuss. They can procure the Denso versions of them.

Correct. A dealer will not have any idea what you are talking about and the other sites are not informational. They are transactional.

As I stated, use the Denso number on the resistor itself (if available) and call a Japanese parts source and discuss. They can procure the Denso versions of them.
Awesome, thank you.

Top Bottom