- Thread starter
- #361
If there is some wiggle room forward that might work, it’s definitely worth a try. I am going to pull those bucket seats tonight and set in the backrest if it will fit with the bucket tubing and see what it looks like.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
I originally posted this on the FJ40/55 page and was encouraged to try hear as well.
Looking for all you smart folks to help me understand more about this hinge and get some pictures of the hinge in place. In it's natural environment so to speak.
A friend asked for me to make a replacement so I thought about machining it out of aluminum and adding a stainless steel shoulder bolt and oil impregnated bronze bushings.
Here is where I'm hoping you can help.
What years did this hinge come on? Only FJ55?
Is it for the back rest if the back seat?
Is this a replacement part people would...