The Official LLK EPIC 2012 FJ CRUISER SUMMIT Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
endlesshorizonoutfitters.com
Willino and I will depart tommorow morning on our arduous journey to Ouray , Co for the sixth annual FJ Cruiser Summit via Casa de Beach Cruiser and Sue in Denver.

001.jpg

001.jpg

Hurry up! And Hodges- It's not too late! I have a camp spot with your name on it!

Hurry up! And Hodges- It's not too late! I have a camp spot with your name on it!

thanks brian, maybe next year. unfortunately i cut way back on my hours at work in order to spend more time with Zoey, so money is pretty tight these days... but i would much rather have time with my daughter than money. and i seriously doubt the wicked witch would let me take her out of state that long anyway.

Hey guys I just spotted a rig in ouray I'm looking at potentially buying. I may fly up early next week pick up the new 40 and try to hang out at the summit And caravan home with you guys. I will keep you posted. Safe travels.

looks like one hellofa good time but in all of that fun don`t forget the pics:)

Ya'll have fun. I hope all my sappy welding holds up. ;)

Can't wait to see the pics.

Will posrt some pics soon. We made it to Denver yesterday around 6:00. Sue met us at the door with cold beer and then Sue, will, and I took the light rail into Downtown Denver to bar hop and grab some dinner( Brian had to work, imagine that). We found a cool restaurant that served a bison. Will had a bison steak,a nd I had Bufaloaf ( meatloaf made with ground bison). Dinner was quite tasty. Chilling in Denver today. I am at the nicest toyota dealership I have ever seen. I have to get oneof my tpms sensors reprogrammed. i got the hook up through the fjc colorado crowd. They are taking good care of me here. Suzi had to work yesterday and today somshe os flying into Denver tonight. We are joining the " scenic colorado convoy to Summit in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom