The MUD 100 series Photos thread (45 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No but we came from there. This was Inspiration
Wash. Right before Fonts Point. This was at the point you start down towards the dump. First time there for us. It reminded me of a Mini Diablo.
Fun short trail super close to town.

Fun drive in the snow with a friend.

PXL_20230101_212616349~2.jpg

PXL_20221225_002313288.NIGHT.jpg

A bit late in sharing, and maybe oversharing in the process, but I got told I was getting divorced a couple of months ago. My 3-year old son was with his mom for Christmas, and I was feeling lonely. But since I got to keep the Land Cruiser I decided my best course of action was to spend Christmas Eve by driving down a snowy forest road in the mountains until I found a spot to stop, build a fire, and sip on beer and whisky until time came to sleep in the truck. Turned out to be the right call, and I got to avoid ski traffic on my way to the mountain for some snowboarding the next morning. It felt really good to be back to my vagabonding ways, and doing it with the truck makes things a lot more comfortable than on a bike! (Note to self: buy some snow chains, and don't forget to actually load the shovel that you set aside for this...)

View attachment 3208981
A bit late in sharing, and maybe oversharing in the process, but I got told I was getting divorced a couple of months ago. My 3-year old son was with his mom for Christmas, and I was feeling lonely. But since I got to keep the Land Cruiser I decided my best course of action was to spend Christmas Eve by driving down a snowy forest road in the mountains until I found a spot to stop, build a fire, and sip on beer and whisky until time came to sleep in the truck. Turned out to be the right call, and I got to avoid ski traffic on my way to the mountain for some snowboarding the next morning. It felt really good to be back to my vagabonding ways, and doing it with the truck makes things a lot more comfortable than on a bike! (Note to self: buy some snow chains, and don't forget to actually load the shovel that you set aside for this...)
Hope everything goes OK for you.
That fire sure looks cozy.

View attachment 3208981
Hang in there bud, it will get better each day. Going out on adventures was probably the best thing I did (besides rescuing a dog!)

This was me a few years back. It's ****ing rough, it will come in waves, and holidays will be especially hard. I don't want to o give you bull**** platitudes, but it will most likely get better. You'll find someone new, you'll have new experiences, and you'll figure out how to keep some semblance of parenthood. Godspeed, and you're welcome to dm if you need an ear.

Made me remember the old saying “Just because you can, you should.”

🤔I could trade my jk for Dissent front and rear 100 bumpers. But I can't because our jk is what we tow behind our rv for trails. Our 100 is for battles in Tahoe snow! Toyota needs to give us a 70 series that we can flat tow that can take us to tahoe and more ski resorts too!!!!

It’s a Hero camper, I’m happy with it. It’s not the best durability for off-road but good enough. I don’t haul it with me on the most demanding tracks or roads. It should be a few inches higher and it should have a proper independent springs and shocks setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom