The MUD 100 series Photos thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Provided I become a slightly more proficient instagrammer, you can follow us at @five.overland
i just followed, keep us updated

Dying to get my Coastal front bumper fab'd up. Wish I could weld worth a damn 😟

Screenshots_2022-06-18-03-30-32.png

Dying to get my Coastal front bumper fab'd up. Wish I could weld worth a damn 😟

View attachment 3037181
Light are already mounted and looking good, what advantage would the front bumper bring. Maybe a winch? More weight? I had a similar setup to you but my lights would shake mounted to the stock bumper.

Light are already mounted and looking good, what advantage would the front bumper bring. Maybe a winch? More weight? I had a similar setup to you but my lights would shake mounted to the stock bumper.
Better approach angle and durability mostly, right now I still run into things I could climb easily. Guess I could chop the crap out of the stock bumper and get somewhat close, but that's not a very elegant solution.

Better approach angle and durability mostly, right now I still run into things I could climb easily. Guess I could chop the crap out of the stock bumper and get somewhat close, but that's not a very elegant solution.
Actually, there are some really sweet examples on the forum of folks who cut their stock bumper to increase clearance. That said, I’m on my second “off-road” bumper (TJM and 4x4Labs) so I completely relate to the desire to make the change.

Cool cool, could appreciate that. Nice to see a mod being done to solve a problem and not just to look good parked at the hotel.

Celebrated WV's 159th birthday by doing a little wheeling and exploring some trails.

09AEA244-6A2F-46FF-8AC0-545FAB65CFB6.jpeg

Stopped to let the kids play in some ice cold mountain creek water.

14A72CD8-D6C2-44C5-8ADA-36658F4D2D43.jpeg

I was too busy driving to snap footage of the more gnarly sections of the trail. We had some big storms roll though Friday that left signs behind in the form of washouts and fallen timber where everywhere.

Lake day… the weather was.. disappointing, but we made the best of it.

Apparently the day after we left the weather went from cloudy / rain and low to 40s to sunny and clear with a high of 70. Great…

005C6F01-E563-4CD4-8FC6-CFACAF02C591.jpeg

6ED2D14F-59D3-4C3C-8BAD-03DFC5605AE6.jpeg

Just a few night shots playing around with the camera.

I am beyond stoked for some warm weather. Oregon is weird, it will go from mid 50s to lows 60s and then all of a sudden there’s a “heat wave” and it’s mid 90s for a few days.

8CCD3263-E539-40C2-A160-9FEFD7CE36E2.jpeg

0E271271-5FA1-4EEF-A6F8-9712A0BAB3C7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom