The Krawl '14 Convoy thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HODGES

SILVER Star
Threads
Who's leaving when, from where, what time, and who wants to convoy? :steer:

I haven't decided if I'm leaving Wednesday or Thursday, as it will depend on how many inspections i have scheduled and when they are.

I was planning on leaving wed around 10 but it appears my plans have changed. Jose in the NST OR and it looks like I am going to SC to pick up the lx450 to wheel at Mardi Krawl. I will keep you posted but as of now SC is the planned route.

Thursday late morning after breakfast at Liz's.

I am leaving sometime Wed morning

I am not leaving sometime any morning. :(

With you guys leaving at this time we should get there around the same time. I am hoping to only have to stop 2 or 3 times for fuel. First time towing with the Tundra so we shall see.

keep some good info speed mpg etc etc am real curious as to what the truck will do :)

I plan on it. According to the computer, we are averaging around 15.5 MPG just daily driving it like normal. No real highway trips. I plan to manually calculate the MPG's on this trip since I don't trust the computer. I have figured out that when the computer tells me that I can drive 0 miles until the tank is empty I can still go about another 90 miles. I understand a small reserve for those that push it to the edge but 90 miles.......??

Looks like my plans changed and I will be driving Weenus up instead of trailering.
Hoping to get 10mpg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom