The First ONSC Triangle Chapter HAMOM-APRIL 21st (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry you guys couldn't make it. I know how it is!!

whats the farthest reasonable distance to expect to travel for a Hamon??
That's totally up to you! I know I wouldn't drive to Boone and back in a day unless someone REALLY needed my help, but obviously you're more than welcome anytime! I think the Piedmont area gets together a lot and they are a good distance closer. Hope you enjoy the shackles!

I was watching and I still had grease on me

Juan - I think it means your got the greasiest / dirtiest but that's only because if I know you like to get all up in there and get some work done.

They don't mean it to mean.

When you come over to help, you help, I know first hand. I still be clutchless if it wasn't for your help!

Chad man I missed you...Greg asked where you were. You better start comming out buddy this was not far from you at all. I get it now about the "Pig Pen" yeah I know I did get dirty...hehe I do every weekend anyways.

I just did not understand what "Pig Pen" Meant.......I just wanted to add another colloquialism to my Repertoire...

Juan, that's two $0.50 words in one post, "colloquialism" and "repertoire". You should know we rednecks can only handle one "big ole' word" at a time.

I gave you the PigPen award because you although everyone dove in, you and I came out looking the worst.

P.S. - The award inludes 1 ice-cold beer on me next time we are out somewhere!

Juan, that's two $0.50 words in one post, "colloquialism" and "repertoire". You should know we rednecks can only handle one "big ole' word" at a time.

I gave you the PigPen award because you although everyone dove in, you and I came out looking the worst.

P.S. - The award inludes 1 ice-cold beer on me next time we are out somewhere!

Well you know about me and beer......Why don't you just feed me 3 more beans??

JEJE sorry about the big words....you did look em' up din't ya?

Chad man I missed you...Greg asked where you were. You better start comming out buddy this was not far from you at all.

I had every intention of coming until I started cutting up the trees that went down with the wind. It turned out to be a bigger job than I thought it was going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom