The Dusty and Tommy update ...

KOWBOY

President
Website
www.ElwoodWhiteTrash.com
Our O'ficial Poster Children just spent 'bout 5 hours drinkin' with me at headquarters. :beer:

In addition to solvin' at least half the World's problems ... I done got the lowdown on their wheelin' plans. :cool:

Tommy's gonna try to wire up the sandrail so they can take it to Lil' Sahara, they gonna be at The Ramble ... without an RV, AND ...

they're comin' to GSMTR!! :bounce2: :cheers: :bounce2:

I'm gonna haul my Junk and Josh's Waggy on The Executive Transporter and The Dynamic Duo's gonna caravan with us with The Grape Ape behind Josh's Duramax. Life is good. :grinpimp:

Roger ...

I done ripped the application outta Ty-ota Trails for me and Josh. Need to get the Boys signed up. Dusty and his Old Lady wanna go raftin' too. Y'alls website version drags the Elwood phone system to a grindin' halt. :frown:

Can ya e-mail me one??

:flamingo:

Roger ...

I done ripped the application outta Ty-ota Trails for me and Josh. Need to get the Boys signed up. Dusty and his Old Lady wanna go raftin' too. Y'alls website version drags the Elwood phone system to a grindin' halt. :frown:

Can ya e-mail me one??

Form has been sent.

fj40charles

SILVER Star
Go Grape Ape!

Dusty's junk is working out real well... Tommy is still working on his junk getting parts.......

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
AND ...

they're comin' to GSMTR!! :bounce2: :cheers: :bounce2:

I'm gonna haul my Junk and Josh's Waggy on The Executive Transporter and The Dynamic Duo's gonna caravan with us with The Grape Ape behind Josh's Duramax. Life is good. :grinpimp:

Roger ...

Can ya e-mail me one??

Holy SHET......Tellico will never be the same:eek: :eek:

Wonder if Dusty & the girlfriend know I'm one of the river guides......:lol: :lol:

Guess if dualing banjos starts playing were all right with dusty aboard:idea:

Hey easy on the tent joks and for the sandrail it's down for the count .Got it wired up and started up then it happend spun a main barring. Look on bright side i have the grapeape ready to roll.See ya'lllll at the dunes. :cheers:

Bossman

SILVER Star
Hey easy on the tent joks and for the sandrail it's down for the count .Got it wired up and started up then it happend spun a main barring. Look on bright side i have the grapeape ready to roll.See ya'lllll at the dunes. :cheers:

Dusty! Post #1 - you're just full of new s*** this year dude! Welcome!!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom