THANK YOU BamaBleach and MT. Dew! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

werd

SILVER Star
Threads
I would like to thank Phil and Dennis for hosting us at this year's Skyline Ride. You guys did a wonderful job and thank you for allowing us to camp at your place. You and your family were great hosts!

Also, thank you for looking out for all the TLCA clubs that attended by being our trail guides. Those trails were great!

Hope to see you again soon!
Howard

Skyline 09

It was great to see all our old trail friends and to meet several new ones. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. A big thanks to Howard for all the burgers, dogs and sausage Sat. night and Roger for the gravy and biscuits on Sunday morn. I was truly inpressed by some of the rigs that came and wheeled with us and was able to store up some ideals for my truck in the old memory bank. This was our 4th ride in 3 years and it seems to get bigger and better each time. For someone who has wheeled for many years, it never seems to get old. I just wish all the trails that used to be available were still open. It makes me appreciate the work that Roger and others are doing to keep trails open and maybe get some back open that have been closed. I look forward to meeting others that want to be a part of Dixieland Cruisers and hitting some of the other trails in and around Alabama. My goal some day to take a trip out west and wheel some of the places that I have heard others tell about and some of the ones that I have seen in magizines or on TV. Hope everyone made it back home safe and sound.

Thanks Dennis Phil Howard and Roger for a great time and great food. Looking forward to the next trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom