For Sale TH350 Trans,adapter and landcruiser tcase (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have for sale a Chevy th350 transmission that is adapted to the older landcruiser transfer case (19 spline I believe) Bought for a project that changed directions.It came from another MUD member and I cant speak for the condition of the transmission as I never ran it,but it's been stored inside my garage for 4+ years.Looking to get $500 for the setup. TH350 transmission+adapter+transfercase. Sells as a package.

I will strap to a pallet for shipping and have a forklift to load.Easy access warehouse.Local pickup welcome.Cash or Paypal would be my preferred payment method.

I'll get pics up asap in the meantime pm me and I'll text pics

Last edited:
Did you ever sell this?? Is the adapter between tranny and T.C. the 1" thick Downey, or the 5" thick AA??

Did you ever sell this?? Is the adapter between tranny and T.C. the 1" thick Downey, or the 5" thick AA??

How about a pic or two to determine which t-case it is?

I might be interested in this setup... can you put some pictures up?

Any picks yet??

Sorry guys I haven't received any notices for these pics requests.Feel free to pm me your phone number and I'll text pics of the trans and t case setup

Is there a reason you cannot post them?

Your TH350 probably has the short 4WD output shaft installed, buyer for tranny may not want that short shaft, OR it may cost you too much to remove it. Then buyer for your adapter (possibly myself) would need that output shaft to go with the adapter, sooooo you have a dilemma???

Is there a reason you cannot post them?
Because I mostly use a desktop pc at work to view this site.And apparently I've forgotten my password so I cannot log in via any of my devises that takes pics.Plus text is just so much easier.Pm a number and I'll send pics

Let's try this

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, here's what pics show:
1. Adapter is home made, not an AA (their's is an aluminum casting).
2. Shaft coming out of the tranny is a stock 27 tooth GM shaft, merely cut down for the adaption.
3. Transfer-case must have used a custom made input spud shaft, where the tranny 27 tooth output shaft splines entered a 27 tooth female spline at the front of the transfer-case spud shaft (typical AA design).

I'd buy your transfer-case and adapter if it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get it to the opposite coast???

[QUOTE="I'd buy your transfer-case and adapter if it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get it to the opposite coast???[/QUOTE]

Probably $150-$175 to get it to Brea,Cali

Yep, that's what I thought, the price you want, plus the $175 postage is over the top for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom