Testing the new lockers... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the new locking diffs are going in this weekend (given everything goes right) and was thinking of a good place to test them out. Any ideas? Would be fun to get a group together and have some fun. I was thinking maybe Hut Lake or something. I realy want to put these lockers to the test.Let me know.

:beer:

ya for sure if you want to dude. Were doing it at my budy steves house. Going to pick them up Sat morning first thing. give me a call and I will tell you where and when.

I thought we were going to do them at Sheldons, since we have to swap out your axles for the e-locker axles?

ok

I will phone seldon and see if we can do it there.other then that I guess we can do it at my house. have to figure this out

Sorry Jason, no can do. GB and I just spend most of today stripping the axle set out.
I gota put in some family time and can't spend all of tomorrow pulling and installing axles. It's a big job.
Also.. these are off a working truck, and I tested out the lockers in the back yard before pulling the axles to be sure, but this is a 20 year old truck with unknown service history.. I would not just slap em on and head for the hills. Go through em and repack the wheel bearings and do the knuckle seals and bearings etc
Turn Rotors, new pads.. you know the drill. I know it aint as fun...
I am in no panic to get your old axles back on trade, so spend the time and do it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom