For Sale TEPUI KUKENAM XL RUGGEDIZED RTT $1200 Maryland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandBruiser69

It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
Threads
For sale at basically half price... The KUKENAM XL Ruggedized!! in Haze Gray...Trying to sell local. Not really interested in shipping...

Here's the Long and short...

Tent has minor damage to the aluminum base. It can be fixed if you are interested in doing so... it would'nt be worth it in my opinion because the tent still functions as is... really, unless you were looking for the damage its actually kind of difficult to see... but, if you wanted to fix it, I am an authorized TEPUI dealer so I can get you the parts, or you could just bend it back into place yourself...

The Kukenam XL Ruggedized, is the largest sleeping platform Tepui sells. It is a wonderful tent Tent is less than a year old! Folds out to 72' x 96' x 52" tall!! It has an all aluminum diamond plate base and ultra heavy duty fabric!!

I really want to sell it local because I want the person who buys it to fully inspect the tent themselves in person. I don't like shady sales!! Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me.
pic2.png
pic1.png

How about $1000.00. I live in Alexandria, VA so I am about an hour +/- from you.....

Thanks so much for the interest. Im sorry. I wont take any less than $1200. I have 2 other interested people and this tent was over $2500 new after shipping. Im sure if you saw it in person you would realize its a steal at this price. Let me know!

I understand, but, if you still have it in a week or two and are willing to drop the price, please shoot me an email.....

Do you have a photo of the damage?

LandBruser69 are you there? have sent you a message, a text, a call, and an email on your craigslist ad are you really selling this item?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom