Tents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We (4 guys) have done multiple 10+ day trips to North Dakota in a 10x14 Kodiak. Thing has gone from 10-80 degrees, wind (lots), rain and snow. Im pretty impressed with it. 10x14 might sound big but it gets cramped quick. We paired it with Cam O Bunks and it really opened up.

Those are nice because you use and access your truck interior and still have some space to spread out.

I have one that was never used (Cabelas), I just set it once to see what it was about, then went a different way. $150 if you're interested.
Yep I am very interested sent you a message

Purchased a Kodiak flex bow six person tent based on the positive feedback here. Very happy with it on all levels but have one concern. The darker canvas material near the doors/screen windows became saturated during rain (light to moderate rain lasting 1.5 to 2 hours) the point where it was slightly wet to the touch inside. It didn't get to the point where it leaked or puddled but that was likely inevitable but rain stopped.

Anyone else had this issue and what did you do to resolve?

Their site says to use Kiwi Camp Dry.....

Purchased a Kodiak flex bow six person tent based on the positive feedback here. Very happy with it on all levels but have one concern. The darker canvas material near the doors/screen windows became saturated during rain (light to moderate rain lasting 1.5 to 2 hours) the point where it was slightly wet to the touch inside. It didn't get to the point where it leaked or puddled but that was likely inevitable but rain stopped.

Anyone else had this issue and what did you do to resolve?

Their site says to use Kiwi Camp Dry.....
Did you prepare the tent prior to this rain event? Instructions say to set it up, wet it down with a hose, and let it dry prior to use. Mine has seen a ton of rain and if you touch the canvas from the inside it can be damp but never leaks. Just need to be sure no items are touching the walls during rains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom