Team Tolleson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can't get it out of the garage!

image.jpg

Get redneck steps. Weld a length if chain to step in. Hangs down and just goes aside as you drive over stuff
and loose 50#

"How we spent our holiday break."

My 40 Lee Majors project is 80% complete. Lots of small stuff left but it feels good to be at this point and have Sunday to rest up.

A total of 48 man hours over 5 days, 10 guys, 10 pizzas, a plater of pulled pork, a pot of red bean and rice, 20 filets, a case of brake clean, a box of shop rags, numerous drill bits & cutting wheels, 3 cans of WD40, 4 cans of blaster, several cigars and not as much beer as you would expect got this project completed.

I can not thank this group enough for their time. They took time away from their families and used their holiday for me. Thank you wives for letting me borrow your guys.

I cant repay you, all I can do is thank you...

James L. Roberts Jr. & Stacy Jenkins Roberts
JT & Ginny Tolleson Taylor
Jeff Murrah & Lori Murrah
Todd Ferguson & Lori McAnally Ferguson
Lenny Ross
Dan Palmer
Daryl Hornsby & Sherry Langevin Hornsby
Eric Hagan
Lash and Amanda Bullock Lacoste
Debbie Tolleson

IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6215.JPG
IMG_6216.JPG
IMG_6217.JPG

and BTW after 8 years of owning the 40. I have finally come up with a name.

Lee Majors.

The pictures don't do it justice...that bitch is huge. 29" to the bottom of the sliders.

Fun project...I enjoyed working with all yall over the past few days. I'm ready to watch CT give her hell.

I'm interested to see how the chromoly holds up to all that tar

K-rocks will snort out any and all weak spots. Any wheeling plans prior?

No planned rides prior. You are right about K-rocks. That place always finds the week spots. Eric says its gonna break lots of chromolies...

I'm interested to see how the chromoly holds up to all that tar

K-rocks will snort out any and all weak spots. Any wheeling plans prior?
And CTs gentle use of the skinny pedal.

Seeing the s*** eating grins and tongue use would be worth the drive to Mason.....oh yeah and the chicken fried steak.

CLC should buy a spare set of Longfield's as club spares since all of you run them and will be needed....

WCT is too RGAN for spare axles. He brings spare rigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom