tan FJ Cruiser 385 11/2/2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I passed a lifted tan FJ Cruiser on 385 heading toward greenville. Black wheels, looks to be arb front bumper. Im pretty sure you work at Hartness as i see your rig there every day. Great looking setup by the way. Is this anyone here?

It was on craiglist about a year ago. I see it on pelham rd every once in a while.

Edit:
Is your 62 white?

No, mine is that blue gray color. ( i forget toyotas name for it.) And i actually spotted another exactly like mine the other day by the post office on washington downtown. I also have all the chrome blacked out on mine.

No, mine is that blue gray color. ( i forget toyotas name for it.) And i actually spotted another exactly like mine the other day by the post office on washington downtown. I also have all the chrome blacked out on mine.

Did meet you at the A&P? You work off of highway 14?

Yes sir we did meet there. Congrats on the taco you just recently aquired, great looking truck. You going to Marshalls parts meet? Im going to try and make it and hopefully meet some more guys from the club.

Thanks! I'll be at Marshall's, but i'll probably be in the truck. I have some fenders i want to get rid of and they are too much of a PITA to put in the back of the cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom