Tampa- St Pete Cruiserheads, Let's meet up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about Kojaks on Gandy in Tampa. Good ribs & barbecue. Outdoor porch seating where we can admire the beauty of our Landruisers while we dine. If we go on a weekend, probably best to get there early around 5PM.

Hey hey, Kojacks is a stone's throw away from my house. Are 80 series owners invited? :D

Does Sunday June 10th 5Pm sound ok?
Or we could do it on a Saturday or any other day too.

Who's buying:D

Saturday/Sunday works for me, Hell any day seems to work right now since I'm outa work. Ho hummmmmmmmm. Hey folks I hope drivin a Chevy won't be insulting seein as how Ginny is still sittin in the garage waitin on me to finish her.

Lets set a date.

Rats! I'm going up to NC to work for the summer on June 3rd.

Oh well, for most of the year I'm in the area, so I'll make the next one. Enjoy the food; it's pretty good! :D

Nomis, what part of Tampa are you in?

Hyde Park area here; actually just west of Hyde Park

Sunday 6/10 at 5:00.. got it. Will be there. This little deal is open to all right. I know a couple non-members that may want to join in. Cool... or not cool???

Cliff
comic_ani.gif

It's official. Sunday 6/10 at 5:00. Anyone invited, cruiser owner or not, it's cool. Spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend too. Look forward to it.
Nater, sorry you can't make it. Would move the date out, but looks like you'll be out of town for a while.

Steve

How many people do you think will attend?? Can you imagine if we fill Kojak 's parking lot????

Cliff
comic_ani.gif

:mad: I'm leaving this sunday or you know I would be there to take up another spot in the lot.

I spotted a nice green 60 series at the auto parts store on southdale out front of Brittan Plaza... anybody here wanna fess up if it was you? :cool:

How many people do you think will attend?? Can you imagine if we fill Kojak 's parking lot????
It would be cool to fill the parking lot, but just making a guess, maybe 8 to 10 Landcruisers, 15 to 20 people....just a guess though. It will be interesting.

I spotted a nice green 60 series at the auto parts store on southdale out front of Brittan Plaza... anybody here wanna fess up if it was you?

Wasn't me because I haven't been to Tampa lately. Thought mine was the only green 60 around. Kind of rare. Toyota never sold 60's in green in the US markets.

Hmm I hope I can make the trip over...Ill keep in contact dude.

Hitting Alpha Pit Sunday morning...anyone feel like getting there hunger started by hitting some rocks?

Who alls bringin women folks with em? Just tryin to decide before then ifn I should bring da female that asks all kinds o dumb things. Like, why do you want it to sit so hig? Its gonna be hard to get in with a dress on.

Lookin forward to meetin some folks and askin some questions cause I am gettin tired of hitnmiss on some of this stuff. If ya understand my ramblin.

Bringing my woman, and I know of three other people bringing theirs. Not sure about anyone else.

If the women get tired of cruiser talk, they can get together and yak about somethin else.

If they get really bored we can send them out to the parking lot to clean the cruisers:D

:whoops:Hope none of the women read this:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom