SOLD Tampa, FL: 2016 LX570 / Slee / Prinsu (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
  2. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Picked up a new daily driver, so I’ll be letting my 2016 LX570 go. ~74.5k miles, will go up a bit. This has been accepted by Bring A Trailer and is about to go live with NO RESERVE.

I purchased this vehicle out of Colorado (found it on mud), the modifications were carried out by Slee and were definitely done the right way.

*Fully up to date on service, Lexus Tampa Bay just replaced the front two struts and put a new battery in it. Needs nothing and will come with records.
*Slee sliders (color matched Land Cruiser rockers) with LED kit
*Slee underbody armor
*Prinsu roof rack with led light bar
*17” Icon wheels with BFG K02’s that were installed right after I purchased the LX in late 2022

The radio/satellite antenna gets virtually no reception. I had the dealer check it out and they said everything is functioning as it should, I’m thinking maybe the roof rack is blocking reception. I also added a CarPlay adapter but rarely use it due to functionality being clunky without a touchscreen. It’s been a good rig for me in the year and a half and almost 20k
IMG_1861.jpeg
miles I’ve put on it. Title in hand, located in Tampa, FL

Clean spec. GLWS

Nice truck ! I will post here complete sales info before BAT, just my humble 0.02 pesos.

Cheers,

G

Thanks! Based on the correspondence with BAT, it should be live in the next couple of days. Pretty much fully optioned out, new struts up front November of last year, new brakes early 2022, tires have plenty of tread left. It’s road trip/adventure ready.

Auction is officially live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom