Tall Corn Cruisers T-Shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Get your order in now please

We are going to be ordering on Tuesday the 4th, please have your order entered here before then.

Landcrusher wants an XL in brn. and a L in pink.

Last edited:
1 large brown longsleeve (Jim)
1 med. pink longsleeve
1 XL brown longsleeve (Dad)
1 small pink longsleeve

Thanks everyone, I'll be sending the order in and will let you know when the shirts are done.

Thanks!

You are ordering extra's of everything, right?

Was there ever a final decision on kids shirts? Yes, no?

Bueler?

Hey Art, did the extra TCCC '08 shirts come in? Randy ordered one but we haven't received it yet.

Thanks

Hey Art, did the extra TCCC '08 shirts come in? Randy ordered one but we haven't received it yet.

Thanks

Yeah, your not the first one to tell me that. Next year we are going to take orders after the event. I'm working on getting more made. What size did Randy need?

an XXL

Okay ladies and gents...here is the design we are sending in. Thanks to Luke Graham from Frontier 4x4 and a Tall Corn Cruisers member for assisting me with getting the artwork done and ready for print.

The color of the logos for the mens shirts will be a dirty yellow and the women's a chocolate brown to complement the pink shirts.

Back

TC_Final_distressed.jpg

Front left breast

TLCAlogo_distressed.png

Oh, and my dad is progressing well on the TCCC08 video now that he has an iMac, so once the shirts come in, Steph and I will send out the shirts and videos to you. We are hoping to have this done before Christmas. If you happen to notice an odd smell when you receive your package, don't open it, we may have stuffed a dirty diaper in by accident. :D

-Art

how come the second one looks squished? The actual file comes up OK on your end doesn't it?

Yeah, I noticed that as well. The pdf looks fine, but when I exported it to jpg and then png, it got all egg shaped...may we should put together an Easter Egg run and decorate eggs... :D

Still working on this...nothing has been ordered yet. I should have some answers by the end of the week. Stay tuned. I'll be posting an order sheet prior to ordering with your order on it. We will need it confirmed prior to ordering and then payment sent (for those that ordered extra shirts).

-Art

I haven't officially joined the Tall Corn Cruisers yet, but wonder if I can get in on this shirt order? If so, I'd like the following:

1 XL Brown short sleeve
1 2XL brown long sleeve

Thanks!

Okay...here is what I transcribed from all the posts below...PLEASE CONFIRM THESE!

Size, Color (B-Brown or P-Pink), LS-Long Sleeve or SS-Short Sleeve

*77HesterSue
XL B SS
XXL B LS

Blue60
L B LS
M P LS
XL B LS
S P LS

*Church Crawler
2-XXXL B LS
2-XXXL B SS
XL P LS

*Landcrusher909
XL B LS
L P SS

*Zang
XL B LS
10-12 Youth B SS (We can't get LS in kids sizes)

*Dudley
XXL B LS
XXL B SS
M P LS

Loki
XXL B SS
S B LS
S P SS

*Doc
XL B LS
Youth S B SS

*Cheap 40
XXL B SS
XXL B LS
XL B SS

*Craw
XXXL B SS
6/8 Youth M B SS

WaderTater
XL B LS

*Larry
XXL B LS

*Me
L B LS
L P LS

*MyYoda (aka Mrs. May)
L P LS
XXL B LS

*Erics
XL B LS

*Wicker
XXL B SS
L B SS

Last edited:
Okay...here is what I transcribed from all the posts below...PLEASE CONFIRM THESE!

Cheap 40
XXL B SS
XXL B LS
XL B SS

Yep, looks good to me......

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom