Tacoma bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check-out my friends at www.bentup.com Chuck and AJ are great guys who fabricate tons of stuff. They made the rock sliders for our old Tacoma.

This is what I use... Demello Off-road

SM_Tacoma_rear.jpg

Full side protection, swing-out tire carrier and integrated hitch under the license plate.

The construction of the Demello bumper is very stout and I recommend his products. The bent-up stuff is very stout also. Different designs for different preferences.

wow...ask and you shall receive! I really like the look of the ARB front bumper, and the allpro and badlands rears are along the lines of what I had in mind. The ARB rear bumper sure is ugly tho.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Jeff

calamaridog said:
Kyle, did you make that one? Very nice;)

Nope, I bought that one from a guy making them that went by Overkiller on TTORA. He has since quit making them. I did duplicate it with quarter protection for a 1st gen runner a few months ago.

Enigma said:
wow...ask and you shall receive! I really like the look of the ARB front bumper, and the allpro and badlands rears are along the lines of what I had in mind. The ARB rear bumper sure is ugly tho.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Jeff

If you like both of those check with Steve at CBI Offroad Fab. He can make want ever you want for a lot less money than badlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom