T100 Wheel & Tire Size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any of you T100 aficionados have any advice relative to what the trucks will accept on the larger end of tires and wheels? Don't mind a mild lift if required. Looking forward to hearing and possible pics if you have em. Thanks!

Any of you T100 aficionados have any advice relative to what the trucks will accept on the larger end of tires and wheels? Don't mind a mild lift if required. Looking forward to hearing and possible pics if you have em. Thanks!

You can fit up to 32's without rubbing. Initially I ran 285/75/16's (almost 33's) with an offset wheel, sorry can't remember how much, and they rubbed a decent bit. You could knock back the rocker, but personally I thought they looked too big without a lift on the truck. I then put a 2'' Ball joint spacer lift on the truck... I personally don't recommend these at all and would never do it again. I went through ball joints like crazy since this screws up your front end geometry and puts your ball joints at extreme operating angles.

So again, if I personally was to do it all over, I would avoid the lift and run 32's OR jump in and do a SAS asap :D

Running 31/10.5R15s on my 1-legger T100 with ~2" lift up front and an add-a-leaf in the back. A little rub at full lock, otherwise it's fine.

I ran 285/75/16 for years. Had to do some sledge hammer wheel well adjustments and you will rub on full steering lock left or right.

I have 265/75R16 on factory 16’s that fit well, no lift but with rear add a leafs
I ran this exact combo for 70k miles. Tires were Les Schwab Wild Country. It’s a nice proportion on a non modified T100. I will almost guarantee that this is the biggest tire you can run on a non modified T and have no rubbing. (Add a leafs are so mild they don’t count;))

Agree with @AntFarm and others - the 265/75R16 on factory 16’s are perfect on a stock truck.

Ran 32”s with 1.5 bj spacer and .5 crank on torsions before my SAS. If you’re not regearing, that’s about all I’d do for the least amount of $. If you’re planning on “crawling” I’d also do a trans, slider and front diff skid. Don’t need much lift, just a good eye and line. The 100 is balanced well and wheels like a much smaller truck with the shorter wheel base. Just go have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom